Funeral planning in the United States used to be a simple process consisting of finding a casket and a place to bury your loved one. The basics of this process have mostly stayed the same throughout the years.
However, there are many details and nuances that need to be addressed before one can be laid to rest. For instance you might want to consider…
- Will burial or cremation be used?
- Where will the casket be buried?
- Where will the ashes be placed?
- Where will the casket be purchased?
- Where will the urn be purchased?
- Where will the tombstone be purchased?
- Who will pay for the funeral?
This website will help give you the knowledge you need to prepare yourself and your loved ones for eternity. You will learn about…
- Casket Types
- Urn Styles
- Funeral Homes
- Burial Sites
- Funeral Flowers
- Funeral Insurance